Ordinances / Forms / Maps

Ordinances / Forms / Maps ( 4 Files )

Prior to beginning any construction or installing/repairing/altering any signs within the Danbury Town jurisdiction, you must secure either a Zoning Compliance Permit or a Sign Permit. Zoning Compliance Permits are $35 each and Sign Permits are $10 each. For your convenience, pdfs of the permit applications are available below.  You may print them and either deliver or mail them (see 'Contact Us' page) to the Town Hall along with the appropriate fee (cash or check--do not mail cash). If the Town hall is closed, please use the slot in the front door. Please review the attached Zoning Ordinance if you have any questions concerning your planned project.
Joomla Templates by Joomlashack